Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Joe Banister shares birthday and anniversary news

I'm on Joe Banister's email list (the link to his website is over on the side), and I thought I'd post this one here. I'm leaving off most of the footer information that's usually in his emails. The email was dated Feb. 25, 2013.


Former IRS Special Agent Reflects On Shared Birthday With Income Tax
Dear Friends,
Although not widely publicized in the past, I learned during the early phase of my investigation into the federal income tax system that I have the dubious "honor" of sharing the same birth date as our contemporary federal income tax system.
February 25th has been a pivotal date not only in my own life but in the lives of every single American that has lived since the dawn of the 20th century.  Let us take a closer look, in chronological order, at what that date has meant to me during my lifetime as well as the founding and ongoing cover-up of the horrible injustice that is the federal income tax system in America.
On February 25th, 1913, U.S. Secretary of State Philander Knox issued his formal certification enabling the 16th Amendment to become officially and formally part of the U.S. Constitution. Fifty years later, to the day, on February 25th, 1963, I was born in San Jose, California.  Eighty-six years later, to the day, February 25th, 1999, after having served approximately five and one-half years as an Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division Special Agent, I resigned from the IRS after having confronted my IRS supervisors with evidence that the federal income tax was being administered and enforced beyond what the law and Constitution authorized.  One hundred years later, to the day, February 25th, 2013, I give thanks to God that I can celebrate my fiftieth birthday but I must also painfully acknowledge the 100-year "birthday" of the nightmarish federal income tax apparatus that continues to haunt the American people.
My intention in writing to you to today is not to provide a definitive exegesis addressing all of the ills of the federal income tax system.  I will not at this time be addressing the fraudulent ratification of the 16th amendment nor will I be addressing the lies that the Internal Revenue Service has told the American public about the constitutional definition of the term "income" nor the suspicious refusals to dialogue with me when opportunities came about nor the fact that the IRS's own internal structure provides further proof that the agency has been lying to the American people for decades about their federal income tax obligations nor the minefield prepared for Americans who question the boundaries of IRS authority and/or IRS tactics.  No, listing and describing the horrible ramifications of the system "born" on this day 100 years ago could fill many volumes and is way beyond the scope of this brief birthday message to my friends.
I can only write to encourage you to verify the facts for yourself and then disseminate those facts to your fellow Americans as widely and rapidly as possible.  I believe the facts will lead you to conclude, as I have concluded, that federal government legislators and bureaucrats lied to the American people in order to usher in the 16th (income tax) Amendment in the first place.  I believe the facts will lead you to further conclude, as I have concluded, that legislators and bureaucrats throughout the past 100 years, along with a willing and complicit "mainstream" media, have continued to perpetrate numerous other deceits and fraudulent machinations to fool unsuspecting Americans into believing the level of authority the IRS exercises is the level of authority granted to it by the Constitution and the law.  In short, the IRS takes advantage of the American public's trust and limited knowledge about income taxation restrictions in order to protect various lies and deceits that are now as much as 100 years old.
If the federal government can deceive out of you and/or steal from you a penny or a dollar, they can deceive or steal all of your property.  And if the federal government and complicit state governments can steal from or unjustly accuse any of your fellow Americans, they will eventually get around to stealing from or unjustly accusing you.
I hope you will dedicate yourself to work for honesty in taxation, especially income taxation, and help me diminish and one day stop IRS persecutions that have been visited upon our fellow Americans.  I have dedicated myself to doing so.  I am not even asking (and actually would discourage) you to battle with the IRS one on one.  You can simply spread the word quietly and politely, but fervently, to your fellow Americans and encourage them to see how we all have been lied to for now these 100 years.
I offer my sincerest gratitude to all who have prayed for me and supported me in other ways these past 14 years (from my February 25th, 1999 IRS resignation date through today). Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you. Although quite a bit more white hairs are found on my head these days, I will do my best to continue "fighting government bullies" as I have done since 1999.
Warmest Regards,
Joe Banister





1 comment:

  1. If you are interested in learning how to play defense, see my blog at

    http://www.TaxHonestyPrimer.com

    If you are interested in playing offense, that's even better. Start by reading this FAQ, and scroll down the articles on our blog, so that you will understand how We The People will begin to finally restore rule of law AFTER the shock of Great Depression II wears off and people are scrambling for answers, and for heads to roll.

    http://www.AmericaAgainNow.com/faq

    Joe Banister is a national treasure; but it's time for We The People to move onto OFFENSE, taking up the almost unlimited range of POWERS (not rights) we retained when we delegated 17 powers to our federal *servant* in the Constitution.

    D.M. Zuniga, P.E.
    Founder, AmericaAgain!

    ReplyDelete