Saturday, February 12, 2011

Welcome to the Tax honesy blog

I have another blog about using EFT and spiritual warfare, which didn't seem like the right place to post some of the things I'd like to rant or write about related to taxes and/or politics.

I had been thinking about starting a blog on this topic for at least the last couple of months, and due to the nature of the tax-collectors and their 'friends', I wasn't sure if perhaps it might be safer to be anonymous. I decided that while it might be 'safer' in some respects I didn't want to stoop to their level. What made me decide to start the blog now was that I saw an article on Rose Lear's blog that I wanted to link to, and didn't want to put it on my other blog, and that will be the 2nd post on here.

I don't know if I'll post a lot on here or not, but I'll throw up some links to other sites and probably comment about books I read and some online radio shows I listen to now and then. So, welcome to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment